My fee is calculated based on the nature and extent of the assignment. After accepting my offer, I will send you an invoice that you can pay either by bank transfer before the appointment or in cash or by debet card during your first appointment. Regular clients will have the possibility to pay afterwards or take out a subscription at a better rate.
I can come to you, wherever you are in the Netherlands. If you live within a distance of 15km from Breukelen, I will charge no travel fee. I charge €0,25 per kilometer and €35 per hour travelling time for distances of more than 15km. The above applies to the intake-interview as well, the interview itself is for free.
For calculation I use Google maps.
Missed appointments or appointments that were cancelled less than 48 hours before the appointment will be charge in full.
General Terms and Conditions
You can find my General Terms and Conditions (in Dutch) here.
Code of Ethics and Complaint Procedure
As a member of the Dutch Professional Association of Professional Organizers (de Nederlandse Beroepsvereniging van Professional Organizers-NBPO) I follow the Code of Ethics of the NBPO:
- I am registered at the Chamber of Commerce
- I have a professional liability insurance
- I pledge to execute the profession of Professional Organizer in a meticulous and professional manner respecting the interest of my clients and the image of my profession
- I keep information from and about my clients, the assignment and its execution confidential with the following exceptions:
- The client releases me from this duty for certain information
- I anonymise the information and share the information for learning purposes
- Important interests release me from my duty to secrecy
- I respect the intellectual property and the rights to it of others and will not use material that belongs to others without taking permission first
- I respect the complaint procedure of the NBPO. Any complaints can be addressed to:
Secretariaat NBPO T.a.v. de Klachtcommissie Postbus 1058 3860 BB Nijkerk or by email to: email@example.com
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Stella Wisse Professional Organizer and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Stella Wisse Professional Organizer. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Stella Wisse Professional Organizer takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.